Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Story Teller

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Matthew D. Beall, that’s Beall as in bell the kind you ring.  I am 36, a father three beautiful boys, and husband to a patient wife that accepts my geekiness with good grace.  I live in the one of the most pristine and beautiful places in America, Grants Pass Oregon.

I have a love for all thing geek, from technical gadgets to a good science fiction book.  I grew up watching Star Trek, Star Wars, E.T., and Dune.  I love a good story, whether it be in book or movie form.  I’m now at a point in my life that I now long want to be the one reading the books, but writing them too.

This blog is for the purpose of practicing how to write and maybe getting new story ideas.  I will be posting some short stories, writing ideas, incites to projects I’m working on, and experiences that I am going through.  I would love feed back and cratiques on my work and process, so dont hold back!

No comments:

Post a Comment